Senior travel insurance
No age limits - Travel insurance for the elderly, pensioners and senior citizens
Goodtogoinsurance.com offers travel insurance for the elderly, with no age limits. Our single trip and annual travel insurance policies are available to you no matter what your age and we can also cover pre existing medical conditions.
- Senior travel insurance
- Pensioners travel insurance
- No age limits on single trip or annual travel insurance policies
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of senior travel insurance cover to choose from
Since 2010 we have insured over 100,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
Single trip senior travel insurance
Our single trip travel insurance has no age limits and can cover one holiday or trip up to 94 days in duration.
Annual senior travel insurance
Our annual travel insurance has no age limits and can cover an unlimited number of trips in one year, each trip must be a maxium of 31 days.
Senior citizen travel insurance
Our senior citizens travel insurance for single trips can provide cover for a specific trip or holiday up to 92 days in length. So whether you are going on a weekend city break or travelling to stay with family or friends for a longer period of time, goodtogoinsurance.com can provide cover for your trip.
The fact that you are a senior citizen or pensioner should mean that you have more time on your hands, so it's a great time to go on holiday and explore the world. Whether you choose to visit all those far flung places that you just didn't have time to go to when you were working, or simply want a few weeks in the sun to relax, goodtogoinsurance.com can provide senior travel insurance cover for your holiday.
Many general travel insurance providers keep their prices low by refusing cover to pensioners or the elderly. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - our senior travel insurance has no age limits, so we can provide cover whether you are 18, 80 or even over 100, providing that you are fit to travel.
Senior travel insurance - Cover and benefits
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- End Supplier Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Covering a medical condition with senior travel insurance
When you are elderly and travelling abroad it is vital to make sure that you have appropriate travel insurance cover for any medical conditions that you have, such as angina or diabetes. You need to declare any pre existing medical conditions when you get a travel insurance quote to ensure that they are properly covered.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance for the elderly with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for senior travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.