Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Travel insurance over 75
Holiday insurance with cover for all ages
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance cover to travellers and holiday makers who are over 75. Our single trip and annual holiday cover has no age limits, so we can provide travel insurance cover no matter what your age. We can also cover pre existing medical conditions that you may have.
- Single trip travel insurance with no age limits
- Annual travel insurance with no age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of over 75 travel insurance to choose from
Since 2010 we have insured over 100,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
Single trip travel insurance for over 75s
Our single trip travel insurance for over 75s is designed to provide cover for a specific trip or holiday up to 94 days in length. So whether you're just planning a short break, or are going to make the most of being retired by enjoying a much longer holiday, we can provide cover for your trip.
Annual travel insurance over 75
Our annual travel insurance for over 75s has can cover an unlimited number of trips in one year, each trip must be a maximum of 31 days.
The fact that you are over 75 shouldn't stop you travelling, but many general travel insurers keep their premiums low by not offering cover to older travellers. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - our single trip and annual travel insurance has no age limits and we can also cover pre existing medical conditions.
Covering a medical condition with over 75 travel insurance
If you are over age 75 when you travel you need to ensure that your travel insurance provides cover for any pre existing medical conditions you may have such as, high blood pressure or angina. Even if your condition stays under control by taking medication you still need to declare it when you buy travel insurance, otherwise you may not be covered if you were to fall ill abroad.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people who are over 75 travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for over 75 travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Travel insurance over 75 - Cover and benefits
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match with no admin charge. The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.