Travel insurance over 75
Holiday insurance with cover for all ages
Goodtogoinsurance.com offers both single trip and annual travel insurance options specifically designed for travellers and holidaymakers aged 75 and above. Our policies have no age restrictions, ensuring that we provide travel insurance coverage regardless of your age.
Additionally, we can accommodate coverage for all types of pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance can be difficult to obtain as holiday makers age and particularly so if there are preexisting medical conditions involved. At Good To Go we specialise in enabling travellers over 75 years of age to be able to go on holiday with confidence, knowing that their cover is with a specialist provider, and that your pre existing medical conditions are properly insured.
- Single trip travel insurance with no age limits
- Annual travel insurance with no age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of over 75 travel insurance to choose from
Since 2010 we have insured over 700,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
Single trip travel insurance for over 75s
Our single trip travel insurance for over 75s is designed to provide cover for a specific trip or holiday up to 94 days in length. So whether you're just planning a short break, or are going to make the most of being retired by enjoying a much longer holiday, we can provide cover for your trip.
Annual travel insurance over 75
Our annual travel insurance for over 75s has can cover an unlimited number of trips in one year, each trip must be a maximum of 31 days.
The fact that you are over 75 shouldn't stop you travelling, but many general travel insurers keep their premiums low by not offering cover to older travellers. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - our single trip and annual travel insurance has no age limits and we can also cover pre existing medical conditions.
Covering a medical condition with over 75 travel insurance
If you are over age 75 when you travel you need to ensure that your travel insurance provides cover for any pre existing medical conditions you may have such as, high blood pressure or angina. Even if your condition stays under control by taking medication you still need to declare it when you buy travel insurance, otherwise you may not be covered if you were to fall ill abroad.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people who are over 75 travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and sometimes even a terminal prognosis
- We can cover most cases of Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- In most cases cover can be provided to those still undergoing treatment eg. chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for over 75 travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Travel insurance over 75 - Cover and benefits
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Emergency medical expenses up to £10 million (including medical repatriation to the UK)
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Covid Cover as Standard
Please read the policy wording and product information document for full details You can access the latest versions when you get a quotation.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.