Annual Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides annual multi trip travel insurance for travellers with or without pre existing medical conditions.
- Annual travel insurance with no age limits
- Cover for unlimited number of trips up to 31 days each
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of annual travel insurance cover to choose from
If you travel more than twice a year, whether for long holidays or short weekend breaks, an annual policy could save you time and money. If you travel at short notice, having an annual travel insurance policy will give you the peace of mind of knowing you're covered. We''ll also send you a reminder when your cover is due for renewal, so that you won't inadvertently travel without insurance.
Our annual travel insurance policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Emergency medical expenses up to £10 million (including medical repatriation to the UK)
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Covid Cover as standard
We recommend you read the policy wording for full details of cover. You can access the latest version when you get a quotation.
Covering a medical condition
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides annual travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same annual policy.
- Annual travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and sometimes even a terminal prognosis
- We can cover most cases of Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- In most cases cover can be provided to those still undergoing treatment e.g. chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get an annual travel insurance quote we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your annual policy - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.