Travel Insurance for Depression
Travel insurance with cover for depression
At goodtogoinsurance.com, we specialise in providing travel insurance for depression. In addition, we can cover your travelling companions on the same policy for convenience and peace of mind.
- Travel insurance cover for depression, bipolar and other mental health conditions
- Cover available up to a high level of severity
- Three levels of depression travel insurance cover to choose from
Since 2010 we have provided travel insurance to over 13,000 travellers with depression, enabling them to take the holiday they wanted with the peace of mind that their depression is covered.
In order to provide the right level of cover, we will ask you some simple questions about your condition. It only takes a few minutes and your details will be dealt with complete confidentiality.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Cover for depression- medical screening
Goodtogoinsurance.com offers travel insurance for depression, while other insurers might keep their premiums low by not offering cover for people with mental illnesses. If you suffer from depression, our simple medical screening process will ensure that you get the right level of cover to suit your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can cover your travelling companions on the same policy so that if you need to cancel your holiday as a result of your condition, you and your companions can all make a claim.
Travel insurance for depression- cover and benefits
With our travel insurance for depression you will receive the following cover and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance for depression.
Additional medical expenses cover
As we specialise in travel insurance for depression and other mental illnesses, we can offer a level of cover that other travel insurers might not be able to. For example, we can cover the loss of medication up to £300.
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Customer Reviews: Our Customer Feedback
We ask a third party to get in touch with our customers to ask them how we've done. All of the resulting comments and reviews, good or bad are published on this site. We now have reviews from 2300 customers.