Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Medical Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual medical travel insurance to people travelling with pre existing medical conditions from diabetes and asthma through to cancer, heart disease and depression.
Since 2010 we have insured over 620,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Travel insurance cover for mental health conditions
- No age limits on single-trip or annual policies
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
When you get a quote for medical travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will enable us to provide you with appropriate travel insurance for your medical conditions - it's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Travel insurance with medical conditions covered
Many standard insurers keep their premiums low by excluding people with medical conditions. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - our travel insurance can cover all types of medical condition up to a high level of severity, even with a terminal prognosis.
If you need travel insurance with medical conditions cover you can go through our simple Medical Screening process and we will make help you get appropriate cover for your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can also cover your travelling companions on the same travel insurance policy, even if they don't have a medical condition. This means that they will also have cover for cancellation due to your medical condition. If they are insured by another provider, that may not be the case.
Our travel insurance for medical conditions provides the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the policy wording for full details of our medical travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover (Silver, Gold & Platinum policies)
Because we specialise in providing travel insurance for medical conditions we provide extra cover which other insurers rarely include in their policies.
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
- Kennel and Cattery fees up to £500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Declare your medical conditions and get a quote for travel insurance now.
Goodtogoinsurance.com are proud to provide medical travel insurance for all types of medical conditions.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match with no admin charge. The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.