Medical Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance to people travelling with pre existing medical conditions from diabetes and asthma through to cancer, heart disease and depression.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Travel insurance cover for mental health conditions
- No age limits on single-trip or annual policies
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
When you get a quote for travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will enable us to provide you with appropriate travel insurance for your medical conditions - it's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Travel insurance with medical conditions covered
Many standard insurers keep their premiums low by excluding people with medical conditions. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - our travel insurance can cover all types of medical condition up to a high level of severity, even with a terminal prognosis.
If you need travel insurance with medical conditions cover you can go through our simple Medical Screening process and we will make help you get appropriate cover for your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can also cover your travelling companions on the same travel insurance policy, even if they don't have a medical condition. This means that they will also have cover for cancellation due to your medical condition. If they are insured by another provider, that may not be the case.
Travel insurance for medical conditions - cover and benefits
Our travel insurance for medical conditions provides the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Natural Catastrophe Cover (inc. Volcanic Ash) available
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the policy wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
Because we specialise in providing travel insurance for medical conditions we provide extra cover which other insurers rarely include in their policies.
- Loss of Medication up to £300
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
- Kennel and Cattery fees up to £500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Danny Palmer, Insurance Manager of Goodtogoinsurance.com says, "getting the right travel insurance is always important, and particularly so if you’ve got medical conditions. Travel insurance purchased at the same time as you book your holiday gives you cancellation cover benefits immediately, so you get the benefit of protection if you have to cancel your holiday plans as a result of your medical condition."
Goodtogoinsurance.com isn’t just about travel insurance with medical conditions, there is excellent cover available across the policy, with optional cover to protect you against delays caused by volcanic ash, and an excellent and unique travel delay extension, which means you if you get delayed for an insured reason we’ll pay excellent levels of cover to ensure that you and your family can make the most of the start of your holiday, even if there’s been a problem.