Single Trip Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions and no age limits
Goodtogoinsurance.com offers single trip travel insurance to travellers, with no upper age limit, regardless of whether they have pre-existing medical conditions or not. For individuals with medical conditions buying a single trip travel insurance policy, or several single trip policies throughout the year, can be much cheaper than an annual multi trip policy.
Graham Linney, CEO of Good To Go Insurance said "When a customer has a medical condition the extra detail we gather for a single trip policy means that we know much more about the risks involved with the trip. Annual policies for travellers with medical conditions lose much of this detail, as the customer could essentially be anywhere in the world, and their conditions may have changed during the year. As a result of this lack of detail annual policies for travellers with medical conditions are often much more expensive than a number of single trip insurance policies taken throughout the year."
- Cover for single trips up to 94 days
- No age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Emergency medical expenses up to £10 million (including medical repatriation to the UK)
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Covid Cover as standard
Please read the policy wording and product information document for full details of our single trip travel insurance cover.You can access the latest versions when you get a quotation.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!
Covering a medical condition
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same single trip policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for single trip insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
More information on travelling with Medical Travel Insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.