We are still offering travel insurance for customers with pre-existing medical conditions!
- There is no cover available relating to COVID-19, except for the emergency medical expenses section.
- You must not travel against Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice.
- Insurance must start no earlier than 17 May 2020.
- If you need to change the dates of your trip, we can move your insurance to any date before the end of 2021, with no admin charge.
Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or “all but essential” travel. Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section.
Important: Our policies will not provide any cover whilst the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) are advising against travel. Buy a policy now to get instant cover once the travel ban is lifted.
Single Trip Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions and no age limits
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip travel insurance to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions.
- Cover for single trips up to 94 days
- No age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our single trip travel insurance cover.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!
Covering a medical condition
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same single trip policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for single trip insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
More information on travelling with Medical Travel Insurance