Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Single Trip Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions and no age limits
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip travel insurance to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions.
- Cover for single trips up to 94 days
- No age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our single trip travel insurance cover.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!
Covering a medical condition
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same single trip policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for single trip insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
More information on travelling with Medical Travel Insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match with no admin charge. The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.