Epilepsy Travel Insurance
Travel insurance with cover for epilepsy
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance to people who suffer from epilepsy. Your travelling companions can also be covered on your epilepsy travel insurance, whether or not they suffer from a pre existing medical condition.
- Specialist travel insurance cover for epilepsy
- Cover available up to a high level of severity
- Three levels of epilepsy travel insurance cover to choose from
Since 2010 we have provided travel insurance to over 5000 travellers with epilepsy, enabling them to take the holiday they wanted with the peace of mind that their epilepsy is covered.
In order to establish the right level of epilepsy travel insurance cover, we will ask you a series of questions related to your condition. Get a quote online for our epilepsy travel insurance- it will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Cover for epilepsy- medical screening
Standard insurers often keep their premiums low by excluding travellers with epilepsy. But at goodtogoinsurance.com, we specialise in providing cover for people with all sorts of medical conditions, including epilepsy. Complete our online medical screening questions so that we can provide the right level of epilepsy travel insurance cover to suit you and your condition.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can cover your travelling companions on the same policy for convenience and to save time. Also, if you need to cancel your holiday as a result of your epilepsy, you and your companions can all claim for it. If your travelling companions have bought travel insurance elsewhere, they might not be able to make a claim.
Epilepsy travel insurance - cover and benefits
Take a look at the level of cover that you could benefit from if you buy epilepsy travel insurance with us:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our epilepsy travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
As we specialise in providing epilepsy travel insurance, we can provide a certain level of cover that you might not be able to get elsewhere. Such as cover for:
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
- Loss of Medication up to £300
Also, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £300
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2500
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Customer Reviews: What our customers say
We use Feefo, a completely independent third party to contact our customers and ask them how they would rate our service. All of these reviews, good or bad are published on this site. We now have reviews from 2300 customers.