Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 before you travel. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Flexible travel insurance
- Cover for all types of medical conditions
- No age limits
- Covid+ cover availabe
- Now covering 2021 & 2022 holidays
Whether you're planning a holiday in for later this year, or 2022, we understand that things can change at short notice.
That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip due to the COVID-19 pandemic,we can move your single trip insurance to match, with no admin charge*.
All of our policies include Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation (bringing you home) if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies also include cover for cancellation if you, or anyone insured on the policy contract COVID-19 before you travel.
*The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Cover and Benefits
- Medical Expenses and Repatriation up to £10 Million
- 24 Hour Medical Emergency Support
- Loss of Medication up to £300
- Mobility aids up to £2500 (Silver, Gold & Platinum policies)
- Cancellation & Curtailment up to £5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal Property up to £3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline/End Supplier Failure included
- Cover for sports and hazardous activities available
Travel insurance - Cover for medical conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of existing medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Declare your medical conditions and get a quote for travel insurance now.
Goodtogoinsurance.com are proud to provide travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip or annual travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!