Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Flexible travel insurance
- Cover for all types of medical conditions
- No age limits
- Covid+ cover availabe
Whether you're booking a last minute break or planning a dream holiday for next year, we understand that things can change at short notice.
That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip due to the COVID-19 pandemic,we can move your single trip insurance to match, with no admin charge*.
All policies include cover for emergency medical treatment abroad & repatriation, when medically necessary, as well as additional accommodation & transport costs (limits apply) if you are unable to return home due to contracting Covid-19 and being told to self-isolate abroad.. Covid+ policies also include cover for cancellation if you, or anyone insured on the policy contract COVID-19 before you travel.
*The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Please note: Our policies will not provide any cover if you travel to a destination to which the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is advising against all, or all but essential travel or is on the government's red list.
Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Cover and Benefits
- Medical Expenses and Repatriation up to £10 Million
- 24 Hour Medical Emergency Support
- Loss of Medication up to £300
- Mobility aids up to £2500 (Silver, Gold & Platinum policies)
- Cancellation & Curtailment up to £5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal Property up to £3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline/End Supplier Failure included
- Cover for sports and hazardous activities available
Travel insurance - Cover for medical conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of existing medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Declare your medical conditions and get a quote for travel insurance now.
Goodtogoinsurance.com are proud to provide travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip or annual travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!