Travel insurance over 60
Travel cover with no age limits
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides great value travel insurance cover to travellers and holiday makers who are over 60. Our single trip and annual travel insurance has no age limits, so we can provide travel insurance cover no matter what your age.
- No age limits on single trip policies
- Single trip travel insurance over 60
- Annual travel insurance over 60
- Cover for single trips up to 92 days
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of over 60 travel insurance to choose from
Since 2010 we have insured over 100,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
Single trip travel insurance over 60
Our single trip travel insurance is designed to provide cover for a specific trip or holiday up to 94 days. So whether you're planning a weekend away or a longer escape from the UK winter we can provide travel insurance cover for your trip, safe in the knowledge that being over 60 will not stop you getting excellent travel insurance.
Annual travel insurance over 60
Our annual travel insurance has no age limits and can cover an unlimited number of trips in one year, each trip must be a maximum of 31 days.
The fact that you are over 60 shouldn't stop you travelling, that's where goodtogoinsurance.com can help by providing single trip travel insurance with no age limits - we can also cover any pre existing medical conditions.
Covering a medical condition with over 60 travel insurance
When you travel over 60 you may be more likely to need travel insurance cover for a pre existing medical condition, such as high blood pressure or diabetes. It is important that you buy travel insurance which provides appropriate cover for these.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people who are over 60 travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for over 60 travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will enable us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Travel insurance over 60 - Cover and benefits
Our policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Mobility aids up to £2,500
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
As with all travel insurance you get the most benefit from the policy by purchasing as soon as you know you are going to travel. This means you get travel insurance cover for unexpected events, such as industrial action and strikes (providing they've not already been announced when you buy). Over 60's travel insurance doesn't have to be difficult, goodtogoinsurance.com can help.
Independent customer reviews
We ask a third party to get in touch with our customers to ask them how we've done. All of the resulting comments and reviews, good or bad are published on this site. We now have reviews from 2300 customers.