Ski insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com can cover most pre existing medical conditions up to a high level of severity, sometimes even a terminal prognosis. From mild or fully controlled conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes to cancer and heart disease, we can help. You can get an instant quote for ski insurance online or by phone.
- Single trip ski insurance up to age 75
- Annual travel insurance with ski cover up to age 75 (max 24 days skiing per year)
- Most pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of ski insurance cover to choose from
- End Supplier Failure (Insolvency) Cover included
Ski insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com offers the following cover and benefits
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Emergency medical expenses up to £10 million (including medical repatriation to the UK)
Including mountain recovery (air ambulance if necessary)
- Ski Equipment up to £500
- Ski Hire up to £250
- Piste Closure up to £250
- Covid Cover as standard
Upgrade your ski insurance policy
Goodtogoinsurance.com gives you the opportunity to upgrade your ski insurance policy to include extra cover for insolvency, volcanic ash and more. Enhanced Travel Delay can also be added to our Gold and Platinum ski insurance policies.
Please read the policy wording and product information document for full details. You can access the latest versions when you get a quotation.
Covering a medical condition on your ski insurance
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides ski insurance to people travelling with most medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same ski insurance policy.
- Ski insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a very high level of severity and sometimes even a terminal prognosis
- We can cover most cases of Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- In most cases cover can be provided to those still undergoing treatment eg. chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a ski insurance quote we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your ski insurance policy - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.