We are still offering travel insurance for customers with pre-existing medical conditions!
- There is no cover available relating to COVID-19, except for the emergency medical expenses section.
- You must not travel against Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice.
- Insurance must start no earlier than 17 May 2020.
- If you need to change the dates of your trip, we can move your insurance to any date before the end of 2021, with no admin charge.
Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or “all but essential” travel. Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section.
Important: Our policies will not provide any cover whilst the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) are advising against travel. Buy a policy now to get instant cover once the travel ban is lifted.
Ski insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com can cover all types of pre existing medical conditions up to a high level of severity, sometimes even a terminal prognosis. From mild or fully controlled conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes to cancer and heart disease, we can help. You can get an instant quote for ski insurance online or by phone.
- Single trip ski insurance up to age 75
- Annual travel insurance with ski cover up to age 75 (max 24 days skiing per year)
- All types of pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of ski insurance cover to choose from
- Scheduled Airline Failure (Insolvency) Cover included
Ski insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com offers the following cover and benefits
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
Including mountain recovery (air ambulance if necessary)
- Ski Equipment up to £500
- Ski Hire up to £250
- Piste Closure up to £250
Upgrade your ski insurance policy
Goodtogoinsurance.com gives you the opportunity to upgrade your ski insurance policy to include extra cover for insolvency, volcanic ash and more. These following upgrades can be added to our Gold and Platinum ski insurance policies.
- Travel Dispute Cover
- Enhanced Travel Delay
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our Ski insurance cover.
Covering a medical condition on your ski insurance
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides ski insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same ski insurance policy.
- Ski insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a very high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a ski insurance quote we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your ski insurance policy - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.