Planning is an essential part of any holiday or trip abroad. In this section you'll find advice to suit a range of travellers taking different types of holidays.
You might be a female traveller preparing for a backpacking trip around the world, or someone visiting friends and family in a foreign country. Whoever you are and wherever you are going, it's important to allow plenty of time to prepare for your trip.
- How to prepare for your holiday abroad
- Holiday Booking Fraud: What is it and how to avoid it?
- Backpackers and Independent Travellers
- Women Travellers
- Visiting Family and Friends
- Sports Events
- Cruise Holidays
- Threat of Terrorism
- Guide to travel insurance and the threat of terrorism
- A short guide to travel insurance: What do the sections cover?
- Seven tips for preventing theft on holiday
- Travelling with elderly parents