Travel Aware: Get the latest advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Goodtogoinsurance.com is a partner of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's Travel Aware campaign. As such we aim to provide useful information and support to our customers who are about to travel abroad.
Travelling to a new country is exciting, but it can be daunting. Therefore, accessing appropriate travel advice about the country you will be visiting is important.
Even the most seasoned travellers should seek advice, as every country is different.
Get to know the country you will be visiting before you travel and you will feel more prepared when you arrive. Exploring different countries in depth can also help you decide where to go.
Here you'll find travel tips that cover a range of issues, including travel insurance, driving abroad and travel vaccinations. There's also advice for women travellers and backpackers.
Take time to read through these pages and you will be able to make a more informed decision about where to go, when to go and what to take with you when travelling abroad.
- Travel Advice by Country
- Obtaining Consular Help Abroad
- How to Reduce Your Risk from Terrorism Abroad
- Why do I need travel insurance?
- Emergency Abroad: How can the FCO and your travel insurance help?
- How to get help if you are a victim of crime on holiday
- Don't get caught out: Know the entry requirements for your destination
- Know the law: Why taking e-cigarettes to Dubai will get you into trouble
- Research, Research, Research – Health, Local Laws and Safety