Travel insurance myth 4: I don't need travel insurance, I have an EHIC/GHIC
Please note: The UK has now left the EU, if you already have an EHIC it will be valid in the EU until the expiry date on the card. After that you can apply for the new GHIC ( UK Global Health Insurance Card) which will work in the same way.
Goodtogoinsurance.com specialise in providing travel insurance to travellers who may have difficulty finding cover elsewhere, either due to their age or medical history.
- All types of medical conditions can be covered
- No upper age limits
More travel insurance myths busted
- Travel insurance myth 1: Annual cover will save you money
- Travel insurance myth 2: Travel insurance is more expensive the further away you travel
- Travel insurance myth 3: I don't need to declare my medical condition
- Travel insurance myth 4: I don't need travel insurance, I have an EHIC/GHIC
- Travel insurance myth 5: Travel insurance should not cost more than my holiday