HIV Travel Insurance
Travel insurance with cover for HIV
Goodtogoinsurance.com can provide comprehensive single trip and annual travel insurance cover to people that have HIV up to a high level of severity. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Specialist travel insurance that can cover HIV
- Cover available up to a high level of severity
- Three levels of HIV travel insurance cover to choose from
In order to provide the right level of HIV travel insurance cover, we will ask you a series of simple medical questions. This enables us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday- it's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Cover for HIV- medical screening
Some travel insurers will not offer cover for people with HIV in order to keep their premiums low. But at goodtogoinsurance.com, we can offer HIV travel insurance through our medical screening process. Medical screening ensures we provide the right level of cover to suit you and your condition.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Your travelling companions can be covered on the same policy so that if you need to cancel your holiday due to your HIV, you and your companions can all make a claim. Your travelling companions might not be able to claim for cancellation if they have bought travel insurance through a different provider.
HIV travel insurance - cover and benefits
Our HIV travel insurance policies can provide the following levels of cover:
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our HIV travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
As we specialise in HIV travel insurance, that means that we can provide extra cover which other insurers might not include in their policies. We can offer cover for:
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £300
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Please note: The additional medical expenses detailed are only available on our Silver, Gold and Platinum policies, not our Cruise Specific products.
Customer Reviews: What our customers say
We use Feefo, a completely independent third party to contact our customers and ask them how they would rate our service. All of these reviews, good or bad are published on this site. We now have reviews from 2300 customers.