Cruise Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions and no age limits
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual cruise travel insurance to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions.
When you are going on a cruise it’s important to get the right travel insurance, to ensure that cover is in place if you become ill on-board and need airlifting to hospital.
We offer 3 levels of travel insurance cover for cruise holidays
Cruise Insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com
- Three levels of cruise insurance cover to choose from
- Suitable for both ocean and river cruises
- Cover for all types of pre-existing medical conditions
- No age limits on single trip or annual policies
Cruise insurance cover and benefits
- 24 hour emergency medical support- just a phone call away!
- Emergency medical and repatriation expenses up to £10 million (including airlift from ship to hospital when necessary)
- Cancellation cover up to £10,000 (Standard and Premium Cover)
- Cabin Confinement: A benefit payable if you are confined to your cabin for more than 24 hours dues to injury or illness.
- Missed Port Departure: Covers reasonable additional travel expenses incurred to reach the next overseas port if the vehicle in which you are travelling in to reach your international cruise departure point becomes un-drivable due to mechanical failure or being involved in an accident, or your public transport is delayed, preventing you from being able to check-in on time for your outward departure.
- Itinerary Change: Covers the cancellation of a scheduled port visit due to adverse weather or timetable restrictions.
- Unused Excursions: Covers excursions, pre-booked before you go on your trip, which you are unable to use as a direct result of being hospitalised due to an accident or illness.
- Cruise Interruption: Covers additional travel and accommodation expenses incurred to reach the next port in order to re-join your cruise:
- if you have a temporary illness requiring hospital treatment on dry land.
- your passport being lost or stolen after your international departure but before embarkation of your planned cruise, or during dis-embarkation ashore on one of the scheduled stops.
UK Cruise Holidays
For cruises within the UK the Emergency Medical and Repatriation section is limited to £1000.
If your cruise company requires you to have a higher limit, please call us on 0330 024 9949 and we can increase the limit to £2 million per person.
Cruise insurance tips
Here are our top three tips to help you choose and buy the right cruise insurance for your holiday.
1. Make sure that your cruise insurance policy provides cover for all of the countries you will be visiting, including any stopovers on the way to start your cruise. It doesn't matter if you are only going to be in a country for one day, it's important to be covered for emergency medical treatment in every country you visit.
2. Make sure your cruise insurance provides cover for you to be airlifted from the cruise ship to hospital in the event that you fall ill and need medical treatment urgently. Goodtogoinsurance.com includes this cover in all policies.
3. Cruises can be expensive, so buy your cruise travel insurance as soon as you've booked your cruise holiday to ensure that you have cancellation cover in place straight away- you never know what's around the corner so it pays to protect they money you've invested in your cruise holiday as soon as you can.
Cruise insurance over 65
As cruise holidays are often enjoyed by travellers who are over 65, we're proud to say that our cruise travel insurance is available to travellers of any age.
Cruise insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com has no age limits, which means that being over 65, over 80 or over 90 will not be a barrier to getting travel insurance for your cruise holiday.
Cruise insurance with cover for medical conditions
Our cruise travel insurance can cover all types of pre-existing medical conditions, including diabetes, heart conditions, cancer, high blood pressure, asthma, dementia and multiple sclerosis.
To ensure that you are fully covered by your cruise travel insurance for your existing medical conditions you need to declare them to us when you purchase your cruise insurance policy and let us know of any changes that might occur before you travel.
You can declare your medical conditions when you get a cruise insurance quote online or by phone- it should only take a few minutes and in the majority of cases your cruise insurance can be issued immediately.