Get more medical expenses cover with Goodtogoinsurance.com
Goodtogoinsurance.com specialises in providing travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions, which is why we include additional medical cover within our travel insurance policies which many other insurers don’t offer.
We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy a relaxing holiday abroad with the peace of mind that they have travel insurance cover in place which is why our travel insurance policies can cover all types of medical conditions up to a high level of severity.
Medical and Repatriation up to £10 Million per person
All travel insurance policies from Goodtogoinsurance.com provide cover for emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million per person.
This cover includes access to an English speaking emergency helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to provide support and assistance when you need it.
In addition to this medical and repatriation cover we also include the following additional medical cover which standard insurers do not include in their travel insurance policies.
Loss of Medication up to £300 person
Our travel insurance policies provide cover for the necessary and reasonable cost of replacing essential medication lost or stolen during your trip.
Mobility Aids up to £2,500 person
All travel insurance policies from Goodtogoinsurance.com include cover for wheelchairs, walking sticks and other mobility aids as standard, providing cover for the reasonable cost of repair or replacement if your wheelchair or other mobility aid is lost, stolen or damaged during your trip. We will also pay the cost of temporary hire during your trip.
Additional Medical Expenses including a Recuperation holiday!
In the unfortunate event that you fall ill or have an accident abroad which means that you have to undergo surgery and stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following cover:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
- Kennel and Cattery cover up to £500
Replacement Carer Cover included
If you rely on the help of a carer it is reassuring to know that you have travel insurance cover in place to help you in the event that your original carer has to cancel or curtail (cut short) their trip due to illness or redundancy. Provided your carer is insured on the same travel insurance policy as you, we will pay up to £1000 in total, for the cost of extra accommodation and travel for a replacement carer to accompany you or travel out and join you on holiday, enabling you to continue your trip.
Get a quote for travel insurance for your next holiday >>
- 07/05/2013Sun Awareness Week: How to check your skin for signs of cancer
- 07/05/2013World Asthma Day: Holidays and travel insurance for Asthmatics
- 30/04/2013MS Week: 60% of Multiple Sclerosis patients missing out on licensed drugs
- 24/04/2013Allergy Awareness week: Travel insurance cover for allergies
- 19/04/2013Study suggests screening could predict nearly half of deadly prostate cancer cases